On behalf of our client, Affinity Staffing is currently seeking four (4) Senior DevOps Engineers to join their team. If you are looking to make a move in your career and join an growing company working on bleeding edge technology, keep reading!
- Improving and developing multiple systems to better use our development and production infrastructure used by several departments.
- As one of your objectives, you will have to support and develop continuous delivery and integration applications used by multi-disciplinary development teams using diverse technologies.
- You will also have to implement automation systems and workflows to monitor and facilitate the utilization of our production infrastructures (on premises and in the cloud). If you are a System Administrator who knows how to code, or a Developer who understands the Infrastructure behind your applications, you could be a perfect fit.
- Leveraging the best of breed technologies, you will have a direct impact on the company’s ability to successfully service millions of customers on a daily basis.
About Affinity Staffing:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working as a Developer or Systems Administrator in a primarily Linux environment.
- Strong knowledge of at least one of those programming languages: Python, PHP, JAVA.
- Not afraid of the Command Line, Bash scripting and configuring servers like Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, NodeJS.
- Experience with several type of databases, SQL or Not (MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, Memcached, Neo4J).
- Experience in Configuration Management specifically with automation tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- Experience with Docker and cluster management systems such as Mesos, Kubernetes, Rancher.
- Knowledge of enterprise monitoring processes and tools (Check_MK, ELK and TICK stack, Grafana, etc.)
- Basic understanding of networking and infrastructure setup in a web hosting/delivery environment.
- Experience in virtualization (Xen and VMWare) and knowledge of SAN technology is a bonus.
- Experience with AWS Cloud services such as EC2, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch a plus.
- Basic understanding of streaming technologies, protocols and encoding processes an asset.
- Good communication skills and capacity/willingness to work in a team environment, knowledge of French is a definite asset.
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long-term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit.