On behalf of our client, Affinity Staffing is seeking a Salesforce Developer
for a long term contract. Working with a talented team of Developers and QA, you’ll be responsible for developing the core business systems that support our client’s business. Our client has one of the largest Salesforce implementations in BC and use it as the backbone of all major business functions.
As a part of our development team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on new projects to enable business to grow and do more with Salesforce as well as continue to develop and enhance our core systems.
- Write great code to delight our business users
- Be a team player working in an agile environment with a team of other developers, QA and product owners
- Participate in the Agile practices through Scrum, Grooming and estimation, Retrospectives
- Use your knowledge and experience to help guide the team and push the envelope
- Be dedicated to the quality of your work through unit testing and assisting our 3-tier support staff when incidents arise
Nice to Have
- At least 3-5 years of developing web applications using object-oriented design and languages such as Java, C#, etc
- 2-3 years Salesforce development experience
- Experience developing cloud applications using Apex and Visualforce Pages.
- Understanding of Salesforce best practice, governor limits and order of execution.
- Experience with relational databases and database programming languages (eg SQL)
- Understanding of the MVC design paradigm.
- Experience with Git other similar source control tool
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or software engineering or equivalent.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly logical; Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Development-related certification from Salesforce:
- Platform App Builder Certificate
- Platform Developer I or II certifications (or equivalent Salesforce Developer or Salesforce Advanced Developer certifications).
- Experience developing cloud applications using Lightning Components/Framework
- Familiar with FFlib framework
- Experience with Boomi
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit www.affinity-group.ca