On behalf of our client, a MuleSoft Partner, Affinity Staffing is seeking a Senior MuleSoft Developer
to join our team to work with clients to implement MuleSoft solutions and solve mission-critical business challenges. As our client continues its aggressive global growth. this is a great opportunity to work on multiple and exciting MuleSoft projects for our growing list of international clients.
We are open to having people work in-office or from remote locations in North America.
**This role requires up to 50% travel within Canada and the United States.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
WHO YOU ARE
- Participate in the design and delivery of MuleSoft projects with our customers around the world.
- Provide demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Contribute to key phases of the development lifecycle.
- Identify, analyze, and develop interfaces and flows.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements.
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
- Contribute to the MuleSoft Practice by sharing methods and best practices.
- Provide cross training and mentor junior team members as required.
- 5+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft platform as a Senior Developer. MuleSoft Cloud experience would be considered an asset. Bonus points for MuleSoft Certification.
- 7+ years of software development experience. Extensive software integration and/or other ESB experience is a must.
- 7+ years of experience developing with Java.
- Experienced writing and running JUnit and MUnit tests.
- Extensive experience working with XPath expressions and functions.
- Working knowledge of XSL/T.
- Deep understanding of SOA design principles and best practices.
- Experience with TDD and continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience with SOAP and REST a must.
- Have expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset.
- Experienced with Git and Maven.
- Well versed in integrating mobile technologies.
- Background in agile and waterfall methodologies.
- You have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit www.affinity-group.ca