On behalf of our client, Affinity is seeking a Software Engineer to contribute to building systems at scale and delivering business-impacting projects.
- Application and infrastructure design, from concept through development and implementation.
- Data modeling, business logic, distributed processing to service messaging, system insights, data diagnostics, and beyond.
- In this role, you will:
- Design and implement critical cloud-enabled front-ends and/or services & libraries .
- Build front-ends and/or server & systems that leverage Amazon AWS platform offerings.
- Provide detailed and constructive design and code reviews.
- Evangelize best practices in cloud computing and end-to-end architecture.
- Support a continuous integration environment with automated testing.
- Help build our growing development knowledge base.
- Help others around you grow as developers and be successful.
- Passionate about solving complex challenges, fearless about asking questions when you don’t know the answers, and capable of managing your own time.
- A self-starter, proactive, organized and interested to work in a highly cross functional environment and provide creative solutions to remove roadblocks.
- To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Experience with Amazon AWS or similar Cloud Computing platforms.
- Experience with distributed systems and client-server architectures.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- An open mind, always learning.
- A post-secondary degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience using and building RESTful web services.
- Experience building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.
- Understanding of Cloud-based authentication and key management.
- Familiarity with eCommerce and Billing/Payments.
- Familiarity with programming languages like Node.js, Golang, Scala, or similar.
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS platform specific offerings such as EC2, API Gateway, RDS, S3.
About Affinity Group:
Affinity Group is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Group, please visit.