On behalf of our enterprise client, Affinity is seeking a Senior Technology Project Manager to join their team on a contract basis.
The technology PM will be part of the core project team with specific responsibility for the following scope items:
- Community Systems – Operational Analytics and Reporting: Lead efforts to confirm and implement practical solutions to address challenges in Community System – Operational Analytics and Reporting.
- Community Systems – Interoperability Solutions: Lead efforts to develop and implement tactical interoperability improvements between core Community Systems and support strategic work related to longer-term interoperability initiatives.
- Community Systems – Patient Access and Interaction: Lead efforts to develop and implement foundational components of a strategic patient access and interaction solution for VCH Community systems.
- CareConnect Access Expansion: Coordinate technical efforts associated with expanding CareConnect access to Private Practice Physicians in the geographic catchment.
- Primary Care and Community Information Sharing: Lead efforts to establish a proof of concept for primary care and community information sharing between private practice physicians and Health Authority-based members of a patient’s care team.
As part of this work, the Technology PM will also be asked to develop detailed project plans, manage ongoing risks and issues, support communication efforts, and complete regular status reporting.
Education and Qualifications:
About Affinity Staffing:
- Education or experience equivalent to a Master’s Degree in technology or computer sciences
- Minimum 10 years information technology experience
- Minimum 5 years prior experience in Healthcare with a focus on IT system implementations
- Experience or familiarity with systems analysis, SDLC, IT infrastructure, HL7 standards, project implementation, testing, and experience with clinical information systems
- Experience working within the Health Authorities is highly preferred
- Ability to effectively navigate and deliver results in a large and complex environment is a must
- Strong forward thinking, analytical, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Able to work expeditiously as an individual contributor and as a team member
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Working knowledge on and experience with agile as well as waterfall project management concepts, practices, and deliverables
- Exceptional MS Office skills
- Project management accreditation (e.g. PMP or PRINCE2) are appreciated, but not essential
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinitystaffing.ca