On behalf of our enterprise client, Affinity is seeking an Integration Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. Your role will focus on the design and development of application integrations, interfaces, data flows, APIs, and integration middleware. You will be designing and developing API's and micro services using best in class integration patterns.
- Develop and support a best-in-class internal and external-facing API layer for application integration
- Using an Enterprise Service Bus architectural model, define systems integrations including integration, APIs, and dataflow designs
- Develops API using a combination of: Java, JBoss, JSON, XML, Queues (JMS, MSMQ, Active MQ), RAML
- Implement CI/CD best practices in the use of: AWS, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, MUnit, JMeter
- Create API Functional specifications and technical detailed design
- Perform API design and code reviews
- Create build artifacts using GitHub, Maven, MUnit,
- Develop unit testing artifacts using Postman and SoapUI
- Business Acumen Develop/possess an understanding of business processes in the banking industry
- Provide technical leadership in the area of integration development
- Project Management
- Jointly responsible with the Quality Assurance team to ensure systems are appropriately tested and meets requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise to support decision making on projects’ scope based on priority, business value and development resources
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technology discipline
- Previous experience in integration development or related experience in a multiapplication enterprise environment with mission critical systems.
- Experience with API development including defining and applying API management best practices.
- Experience with Java, JBoss, JSON, XML, MS SQL Server or Oracle, Queues (JMS, MSMQ, Active MQ), RAML.
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Application Integration using an ESB (TIBCO or Mulesoft) and ETL processes.
- Must have Mulesoft certifications – Integration & API Associate and demonstrated competency with API development with Mulesoft
- Experience working with external vendors for software service delivery.
- Experience with using CI/CD tools such as GitHub, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience with financial services and knowledge of FI software an asset
- Experience with Spring Framework and Cloud technology such as AWS or Azure an asset
- Advanced ability to map complex business issues to elegant technology solutions
- Advanced experience with Mulesoft ESB, AWS, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, MUnit, JMeter
- Advanced experience with Java, C# .Net, JBoss, JSON, XML, MS SQL Server or Oracle, Queues (JMS, MSMQ, Active MQ), RAML
- Advanced knowledge in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to manage and prioritize a complex workload with minimal supervision
- Advanced knowledge of and adherence to Software Development Life Cycle methodology
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write comprehensive technical documentation and coach or influence others
About Affinity Group:
Affinity Group is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Group, please visit: