On behalf of our client, Affinity is looking for a Support Engineer to join their Partner Success team and be apart of building the best platform for Progressive Web Apps
in Ecommerce. As a Support Engineer, you’ll help 100+ trained partner developers
build on top of their platform
. You are the customers first point of technical contact. You’ll help them get the most out of our tools by collaborating with them over email, Slack and video chat.
- Respond to customer and partner technical help requests in an accurate, professional and timely manner
- Investigate and solve a variety of complex technical problems. Empower the customer or partner to solve issues on their own
- Identify ways to reduce support volume, including updating documentation, FAQ or other tools with common issues
- Escalate high priority and ongoing issues and act as the first line of defence for our emergency support line
- Assist the training team by providing technical training to customers, partners or staff as needed
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and best practices to our partner engineering teams
- Perform and deliver performance audits on customer sites
- Improve, maintain and develop support tools, processes and infrastructure
- Support partners with engineering work
- Support customers with maintenance work
- Work with our Product Team to incorporate feedback and support trends from customers and partners so we can continue to build amazing products.
- The breakdown for the role will be approximately 40-60% communicating with customers, 30-40% looking at code debugging or advising, 10-30% coding if required.
- Have strong customer facing communication abilities
- Have experience in a customer support role
- Worked on a team, building and maintaining a web application
- Have experience writing documentation
- Are passionate about technology and have a desire to help our customers and partners succeed
- Bonus marks for early
About Affinity Staffing:
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit.