On behalf of our client, Affinity is currently seeking an experienced full stack .NET developer to join their team. This position is located in Victoria, BC and requires the selected individual to be onsite. The contract will start at 6 months with potential for extension.
- Responsible for developing one or more parts of application systems (systems of engagement and/or systems of record) and integration with other systems, including designing it to fit into the architecture, prototyping the user interface, implementing, unit-testing, and integrating the components that are part of the solution.
- Extensive experience in leading the development cycle (design, develop, integrate, test, prototype).
- Extensive experience using agile and devops tools, techniques and processes
- Extensive experience participating in all activities that support team delivery.
- Ability to work with highly complex and integrated environments.
- 6-9 years of direct hands-on work experience with at least 4 years of agile/devops experience.
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit.