On behalf of our client, Affinity is seeking an Operations Engineer for a 6 month contract.
- Utilize best practices for use of tooling for environment provisioning and deployment. Help prove out new tools / techniques, document and support product team’s usage of these tools. Update document guidelines and reference architectures / POCs for usage by product teams to aid in their uptake and usage of tools / techniques.
- Maintain or improve scripts and tooling for Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployments. Maintain and improve functionality of automation templates/tools for infrastructure provisioning, configuration & deployment. Support web applications for development, test and production environments. Work as part of a product teams
- Support members of the product team who perform similar roles, help guide and support teams in automation and configuration standards that product teams will adhere to.
About Affinity Staffing:
- 4+ years working primarily in a role automating environment creation and application deployment
- Experience with cloud computing providers such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Experience with deployment and support of containers such as Docker or Mesos
- Knowledge of Maven, MSBuild and artifact repositories such as Artifactory or Nexus
- Experience working with VMWare, Virtualbox, Openstack or similar technologies
Affinity Staffing is a full-service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit.