Working with a talented team of Developers and QA, you’ll be responsible for developing the core business systems that support the enterprise. Our client has one of the largest Salesforce implementations in BC and we use it as the backbone of all our major business functions like Sales, Auction Events, Finance, Operations, Marketing and Customer Support.
As a part of our development team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on new projects to enable business to grow and do more with Salesforce as well as continue to develop and enhance our core systems.
In this role you’ll:
Here’s what you bring:
- Write great code to delight our business users
- Be a team player working in an agile environment with a team of other developers, QA and product owners
- Participate in the Agile practices through Scrum, Grooming and estimation, Retrospectives
- Use your knowledge and experience to help guide the team and push the envelope
- Be dedicated to the quality of your work through unit testing and assisting our 3-tier support staff when incidents arise
- At least 3-5 years of developing web applications using object-oriented design and languages such as Java, C#, etc.
- 2-3 years Salesforce development experience
- Experience developing cloud applications using Apex and Visualforce Pages.
- Understanding of Salesforce best practice, governor limits and order of execution.
About Affinity Group:
Affinity Group is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit www.affinity-group.ca