On behalf of our fintech client based in Downtown Vancouver, Affinity Group is seeking a Senior Software Developer
. We're looking for experienced developers who love tech, want to be proud of their work and are excited to be part of a team re-shaping the definition of corporate banking applications.
A successful candidate has excelled in either backend or frontend, has a decent understanding of modern cloud infra/deployments and has a great understanding of a full software development lifecycle. Previous experience with accounting / ERP systems is a great asset.
The Platform and Technology
Our client’s platform consists of 3 key components - cloud-based transactional platform, dedicated business-facing web apps and native integrations with corporates’ ERP/Accounting systems.
Banks has been historically lagging on the innovation side and our client is here to change that. They are building the next-generation banking experience for businesses. Here are some feature highlights:
Why Work Here?
- Continuously updated. How about a few times a day? Not a problem. Our CI/CD pipeline is designed for fast automatic validations and pushing changes into production whenever needed #continuousDelivery #teamcity #blueGreen #jira
- Developers friendly. Everything is available via API #RESTful #springboot #java8 #nodejs #raml #swagger #oauth2 #jwt #postman
- Zero downtime. How about 99.99% uptime including maintenance? That’s our commitment #kubernetes #docker #blueGreenArchitecture
- Best in class resiliency. Application / node / DataCenter is out? We expect that to happen, automatically handled #aws #rds #kubernetes #prometheous #devOps #grafana
About Affinity Staffing:
- Experienced Team. Our CEO’s previous company was bought by Paypal for 400$ mil, which makes it one of the biggest acquisitions in Canada! All founding team members have a great deal of experience within their field as well as the majority of our today’s employees.
- Technology Company. Tech is our business and we love it. We pick the best in class tools to make our life easier / achieve results faster. Developers’ opinions matter for us.
- No Overtime Culture. We value efficiency during normal work hours. What unites us is that we come to work to do what we love, but we also understand that personal growth happens on multiple levels and we want you to have a happy family, explore new ideas, develop hobbies!
- Perks. Prime downtown location close to a Skytrain, spacious office in a modern highrise, kitchen with nuts fruits, company pays for 2 coffee runs/day, sponsored team lunch once a week. You get the most modern MacBook / monitors + any extras which will help you to be productive.
- Other. 4 weeks’ vacation from day 1!
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinitystaffing.ca