On behalf of our enterprise client, Affinity is seeking a Storage Infrastructure Analyst for a 1 year contract.
- Project work as directed by business requirements, including taking part in project meetings and providing technical expertise on matters relating to data centre infrastructure, storage, backup and disaster recovery requirements and best practices. Includes producing technical documents and implementing project requirements.
- Operational support with an emphasis on analytics, including but not limited to internal projects to maintain deployment, orchestration and monitoring systems as well as research, test and implement new systems and technologies.
- Contribute clear and concise environment and change documentation as well as standard operating practice documents (SoP’s) to the infrastructure platform body of knowledge. Work within the ITIL framework following required workflows to complete tasks
- Provide an L3 escalation point for emergent issues; define and lead problem resolution workflows related service desk items.
- Take part in strategic management of the department, leverage your significant technical expertise to assist in the definition of department vision and mission.
About Affinity Group:
- 5+ years of enterprise data centre design and administration
- Experience designing and maintaining data centre power consumption
- Experience designing rack and cabling requirements including the creation of elevation diagrams and patch maps
- Experience racking and cabling enterprise servers, network, and storage
- Experience with CoLo vendor management and coordination of field services
- Experience running production 24/7/365 operational environments
- Experience with multi data centre architectures
- Fast learner, constant researcher, and able to effectively deal with rapidly changing priorities and requirements
- Self motivated and always knowing what needs to be done
- Effective communicator, maintaining open communication with other team members Bonus.
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer
- Data Centre Design Consultant
- NetApp NCDA or equivalent experience
Affinity Group is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Group, please visit: