On behalf of our client, Affinity Staffing is searching for an Salesforce Systems Administrator to join one of Canada's most dynamic and fastest growing IT companies on a permanent full-time basis.
- Configuration of additional Salesforce functionality to enhance performance of business processes including, but not limited to, Object design, Page Layouts, Workflows, Approval Processes, User Roles & Profiles and Chatter Groups.
- Responsible for the administration, configuration, and deployment of Salesforce and custom applications.
- Coordinates with Project Managers on defining system requirements
- Configures and maintains custom Salesforce Dashboards, Reporting and Analytics to monitor all sales activity and results from the Sales teams.
- Provides recommendations on best practices and efficient use of Salesforce and other applications to streamline end user and back-office operations.
- Works directly with Sales and Service team with regards to support issues and problem troubleshooting. Actively involved in reviewing, assessing and evaluating application updates
- Provides Website maintenance and technical support for Salesforce Web-to-Lead and Web-to-Case sites; updates content and graphics; monitors performance and results; evaluates and integrates new technologies as required.
- Upgrades systems by conferring with Sales team and services; configuring, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
About Affinity Staffing:
- 3+ years of Salesforce System Administrator experience
- Experience working with dynamic Sales teams, marketing teams, and Call Center teams is preferred.
- Knowledge of integrating with third parties and using third-party integration tools an asset.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, adapt to rapid changes in scope and agenda to meet changing business needs.
- Strong experience with sales processes, lead capture, and order flow.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be able to communicate system & process changes to a variety of teams timely & effectively.
- Possesses strong presentation skills and is able to prepare, deliver, and present reports/results/findings to large groups of people.
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinitystaffing.ca