On behalf of our client, Affinity Staffing is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join one of Vancouver's fastest growing start-ups on a full-time permanent basis.
- Designing and developing business capabilities for the internal departments and partners.
- Analyzing functional and non-functional requirements and exploring alternative solutions according to the projects constraints
- Developing efficient code following industry standards and best practices
- Estimating, planning and prioritizing activities to meet expectations and deadlines
- Acting as the technical expert on all applicable aspects on Salesforce platform projects
- Contributing to data integration initiatives among Salesforce and multiple internal and external data sources using integrations tools, platforms, and APIs to extract, transform and load data as required
- Helping with triaging and fixing defects for planned releases or sprints
- Performing unit tests and collaborating with Quality Assurance experts and business users
- Identifying opportunities and executing continuous improvements in areas including but not limited to development process, deployment practice, and code quality and unit test automation
- Bachelor’s degree in Information System, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of progressive experience developing in the Salesforce platform (Apex/Visualforce)
- Previous experience designing and developing applications in Java is an asset
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification is required, and II is strongly preferred
- Salesforce Administrator certifications are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude and willingness for continuous learning of new technologies
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long-term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinitystaffing.ca