On behalf of our client, Affinity is seeking a full-time IT Integration developer.
• Full lifecycle application integration and development
• Designing, coding and debugging
• Service oriented design and analysis
• Unit testing and design and development quality assurance
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
• Integrate new capabilities with existing systems
• Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
• Create and execute project work plans; revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Proactively identify areas requiring improvement, and seek out and recommend new solutions
• Teach out new capabilities and industry best practices to others (such as web designers)
• Present findings, concepts and proposals in a clear, effective, professional manner, which is appropriate to the audience level
• 5+ years’ experience in Enterprise Application Development.
• 5+ years’ in-depth experience designing and implementing large application integration solutions.
• 5+ years’ experience with JavaSE, XML, Linux shell scripting, J2EE, Servlets/JSP, JAVA API, Web Services, Testing & Build frameworks (JUnit, Ant/Maven, etc.) and Spring.
• You're have expert ability in building integrations between large scale enterprise platforms, internal systems, and 3rd party vendor solutions.
• You have development experience with Java and other integration technologies (i.e. Informatica) and web services (SOAP and REST).
• You're proficiency in SQL Query including ability to write advance analytical queries and functions
• You're knowledgeable and experienced with Object-Oriented and Service-Oriented Architecture, application architecture definition, applications design, business requirements gathering, requirements analysis, object modelling, and data modelling
• You’re familiar with Scrum Agile and waterfall methodologies
About Affinity Staffing:
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinitystaffing.ca