On behlaf of our enterprise client, Affinity is seeking a Project Manager - Site Lead for their ongoing large scale project.
The Project Site Manager is responsible for ensuring successful, effective management and delivery of Deployment / Pipeline activities (i.e. Windows 10, Thin Client, VDI, etc.).
Successful management and delivery means on time, on budget and at an acceptable level of the quality, achieved through:
- Effective planning and scheduling;
- Appropriate resource allocation; and
- Management controls that provide support and guidance to the delivery teams.
The Project Site Manager will be a member of the leadership team and will report into the Deployment Project Manager who owns the primary relationship with Client. The role will involve supporting the ‘pipeline teams’ through the end-to-end’ process including:
- Continuous Client engagement / planning;
- Discovery and intake;
- Ordering, scheduling and deployment of workstations; and
- Post-deployment support.
The role requires an ability to maintain exceptional engagement of key resources within IMITS and its delivery partners.
- Drive the successful execution of the Deployment work-stream by:
- Maintaining overall and sub-project plans;
- Driving order readiness and site deployment schedules;
- Maintaining project artifacts – including risk and issue registers, change request and decision record documentation;
- Establishing effective working relationships with project team members and providing guidance and support to Desktop Engagement Analysts as required to support effective delivery;
- Maintaining current data on dependent and integrated projects that will impact project delivery (requirements, schedules, integration points); and
- Demonstrating exceptional project management skills to optimize team delivery on expected outcomes.
- Provide mature leadership and oversight to the ‘project’ scope/ teams:
- Leverage significant project experience and leadership to support delivery of the FWS Deployment and Pipeline activities and teams, i.e.
- Coaching, mentoring more junior project resources, as required;
- Maintaining collaborative, client focused delivery; and
- Demonstrating exceptional client facing communication and collaboration.
- Demonstrate exceptional project leadership skills:
- Model attention to detail, sound planning and organizational skills; and
- Maintain the project schedule and associated artifacts to a high quality standard.
- Oversee/ manage team capacity/ optimization – schedules, vacations.
- Maintain a high level of team performance – coaching, mentoring, and support.
- Support the Project in maintaining effective communication and accountability to senior executive across VCH, PHC and PHSA:
- Work in partnership with the Program Director, the Finance and Governance Lead, Project Coordinator and other Project Leads to maintain a high level of project accountability and transparency by preparing status / progress, risk and issue reports for executive-level reporting per established standards.
- Support project accountability through adherence to PQTO standards.
- Key Performance Indicators:
- Is recognized by clients, team members, IMITS and other partner organizations clients as a day-to-day focal point for FWS;
- Visibility with team members, supporting and guiding as necessary;
- Delivery of the project deployment plan on time, on budget, and to a high level of client satisfaction; and
- Delivery of predicable results per development plan.
- Project Deployment Plan/plans
- Deployment forecasts
- Client engagement meeting materials and decision/action documentation.
- Site based and cross-site deployment status reporting
- Integrated Project Dependency Status
- Deployment Blocker Status
- Key Project Artifacts specific to deployment workstream – risk/issue log, etc.
About Affinity Staffing:
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinitystaffing.ca