On behalf of our client, Affinity is currently seeking experienced Java Developers to join their team for a 6 month contract to start. If you are interested in furthering your career in beautiful Victoria, BC, keep reading!
Help with software development in a microservices architecture to create a platform intended to manage complex government funding applications.
Understanding the concepts of performance and robustness in a complex server-side environment is essential, as is understanding high quality software engineering to produce a maintainable extensible platform, which will have a many-years lifecycle.
- Java 8+
- Knowledge of Microservices Architecture
- SpringBoot, AWS Lambda., ElasticSearch Messaging Technologies ( SQS, RabbitMQ, Kinesis/Kafka).
- Familiarity with Consul, Traefik, JWT or OAuth
- 5+ years software development experience
- Ability to build a strong relationship with clients & team members
- Able to adapt to changing client requirements
- Professional communication skills; must possess the ability to clearly and concisely explain concepts to clients, both verbally and in written form
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Government or corporate client experience
- Strong comprehension skills & the ability to synthesise complex information
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit.