On behalf of our enterprise client, Affinity is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for an ongoing contract. You will be joining our clients team and focusing on translating requirements from their development teams to the data & analytics teams. You will be involved with the part of the business that designs and builds end-user features that leverage off the vast amount of data that they hold. The goal in this position is to be the bridge between the application space and the data space, creating user stories for APIs, Databases, data ingestion processes, etc. In return you will be working in a highly innovative and dynamic environment as they go through an exciting digital transformation on a global scale. Our clients office is based in Vancouver, and you will have the flexibility to work from the office or home.
- Demonstrated ability to deal and manage stakeholders effectively, as well as a strong ability to prioritise tasks.
- Demonstrated experience and held previous roles as a technical Business Analyst, ideally working closely with Development and/or Data teams.
- A strong understanding of Cloud environments, ideally Azure
- Understanding of relational databases
- Understanding of ETLs
- Data visualisation and UI/ UX experience or exposure
- Familiarity with geospatial/ geomatic technologies would be a bonus
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long-term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit.