The Oracle HR Applications Developer analyses, designs, develops, tests, and maintains Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) and Human Resources (HR) applications in support of business requirements; this includes designing, coding, unit testing and supporting Oracle reports, interfaces, data conversions, extensions and workflows.
In this role you’ll:
Here’s what you bring:
- Collaborate with architects, functional analysts and business analysts in the design and development of new software programs or components to extend or integrate with Oracle HR Applications functionality.
- Consistently write, translate, and code quality application programs or components according to specifications. Create and execute Unit Test Cases.
- Collaborate with the Oracle team to fulfill Production support and enhancement duties following the company's processes and procedures.
- Perform peer and QA reviews on existing and newly developed components.
- Assist functional analysts with functional design or configuration activities as required.
- Provide Project/Program Managers and Technical Leads with (effort / time) estimates on development tasks.
About Affinity Staffing:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, software engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing reports, extensions or integrations with Oracle HR Applications (Oracle e-Business Suite R12 HRMS, Fusion HCM and/or Taleo Recruiting) in the Areas of Recruiting, Core HR, Payroll, Benefits, or Employee Performance Management.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have HR functional knowledge (Techno-functional).
- Demonstrated proficiency working with Oracle databases and several of the following development tools / technologies: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, BI Publisher, OAF Framework, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle APIs/Open Interfaces, Fast Formulas, JDeveloper, BPEL, SOA Gateway, Web Services, Rest APIs.
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long-term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinitystaffing.ca