On behalf of our client, Affinity is currently seeking a Full-Time Yardi Business Systems Analyst to join their dynamic team. The Business Systems Analyst reports to the Business Relationship Manager to perform a comprehensive range of activities related to the configuration, implementation and on-going support of business information systems with a focus on the operational lines of the business and their corresponding operational reports. The incumbent using their strong technical expertise must apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices to resolve issues related to the configuration, integration, deployment and operation of mission-critical line-of-business operational information systems.
- Business Process Improvement
Participates and facilitates IT communication within the Operation groups and, where appropriate, leads the analysis, design and implementation of process and reporting improvements and potential solutions across the various stakeholders. Performs gap analyses, defines requirements, and recommends changes that address current and future needs.
- User and Business Needs Analysis
Leverages a strong technical background to collaborate with stakeholders from the various operational lines of business and contribute to the opportunity assessment, project proposal and business case development process by analyzing end-user needs, and documenting those needs to support decision-making and process re-engineering activities.
- Compilation of User Requirements
Applies business and technical acumen to analyze and document user requirements for operational core business platforms and applications, supporting various business process and ensuring both their efficiency and consistency across the organization.
- User Support
Provides end-user support to internal (employee) and external (client) groups as well as recommendations on metrics and processes that assist in on-going measurement of operational efficiency and the resolution of performance or functionality issues. Plans and implements effective testing processes to ensure that deliverables adhere to standards.
- Previous experience and knowledge with Yardi Voyageur
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field (eg. Finance, Accounting or Computer Science)
- Strong knowledge of Real Estate business practices and processes in both the Residential and Commercial (Office, Industrial, Retail) sectors
- Minimum of 7 years of experience of business process analysis and ERP systems
- Advanced knowledge of database design and queries (SQL, Access)
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Extensive report writing knowledge
- High level of initiative and enthusiasm, with a creative flair and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent organization skills
- A hands-on and can-do attitude, with strict attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations to multiple lines of the business
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs with innovative solutions
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong team player
- Project Management skills and in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, macros and VBA
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit www.affinity-group.ca