On behalf of our enterrpise client, Affinity is seeking a Mulesoft Developer to support their ERP project. The end client is implementing a cloud ERP solution and will be leveraging on micro services architecture design for integrations with source and destination systems.
|Analysis and review of integration development requests
||Perform detailed analysis of integration requirements to meet requested functionality
||Integration development specifications delivered adhering to practice standards established by integration services
|Develop and implement integration components
||Perform code design, changes or implementation requests
||Integration and deployment components adhering to practice and code/design standards established by integration services
|Develop integration code test scripts and documentation
||Performed detailed unit test case scenario testing on developed integration code
||Integration development unit test plan and test execution adhering to practice standards established by integration services
|Participate in and facilitate system integration and user acceptance testing
||Facilitate successful completion of system integration and user acceptance testing
||Integration code components SIT and UAT sign-off documentation adhering to practice standards established by integration services
|Perform routine integration maintenance and support
||Work with integration team to provide integration maintenance and support
||Perform support assignments adhering to practice standards established by integration services
- Services Required:
The Developer may perform the following activities during the course of their contract:
- Design, Implement, Unit Test, Document and Deploy complex Mulesoft applications and APIs based on functional requirements
- Implement integration design best practices focusing on reusability, performance, robustness and post-Production support in a Mulesoft on-premise setup
- Contribute to establishing an automated deployment strategy for Mulesoft components
- Contribute to establishing a Production Support strategy for the implemented Mulesoft-based integrations
- Analysis and review of system specification and solution design documentation for integration functionality and components.
- Understand and implement integration applications based on SOA and Microservices architectural concepts.
- Understand and implement integration applications for large volumes of data (ETL).
- Develop integration applications (from POC to Production) using a variety of integration technologies such as Mulesoft, Informatica, SSIS, BizTalk, etc.
- Technical documentation of code, deployment scripts and testing completed
- Contribute to the overall support process improvement for all PHSA integrations.
- Ability to work with business and technical resources.
- Understanding of complex business environments.
About Affinity Staffing:
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract requirements using best practice methods and tools.
- Facilitate integration services change control process through application of integration broker code changes per PHSA best practices.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing of integration services code changes with PHSA clients
- Assist with PHSA integration broker maintenance, monitoring and support
- Develop and communicate plans for developing documentation complete with timelines, approach, stakeholders and deliverables
- Contribute to a collaborative team environment by information sharing and team cooperation
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinitystaffing.ca