Affinity is looking for several Network Engineers to join our client’s team on a long-term contract basis. If you are looking for your next opportunity – this is your next stop. These are long term contracts with options to renew.
If you can maintain networks created by Cisco/HP, troubleshoot issues, ensure network security, create and configure networks, and provide technical support send me your resume ASAP.
- Create and Configure Networks -With experience and knowledge of HP routing and switching, you will need to install, maintain, and configure HP networks.
- Resolve Technical Issues -troubleshoot and test HP networks. Technical issues include network-related problems, system failures, and routing changes and updates.
- Apply Security Updates -Apply security techniques, you will need to ensure proper controls in access, logging, and auditing. Develop network security guidelines.
- Test and Evaluate Software -Testing and evaluating software and hardware, Ensure reliability. To maintain systems, you will develop processes to improve network functionality.
- Assess Network Performance -Assess network performance to ensure that the needs of the business are met. Make recommendations for network planning and upgrades on systems.
Specific Qualifications or Experience Required:
- 3 - 5 years of experience with a wide range of HP/Arista routers & switches
- 3 - 5 years of proven network troubleshooting skills at engineering level
- Routing & Switching skills with (BGP, OSPF, RIP, PVST, HSRP, etc.)
- Cisco QoS experience (CCNA or CCNP)
- VPN, IDS/IPS, Firewall experience
- Experience in troubleshooting: DNS, DHCP, FTP, VPNs, LACP, SSL, NAT/PAT, ADSL/Cable Modems, copper/fiber wiring issues
- Superior understanding of network monitoring & performance technologies
- Strong understanding of traditional Telephony technologies (PBX, PRIs)
Affinity is a full-service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long-term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit.