Our client is seeking a 2 project managers for a contract that will be responsible for expanding current record systems into a larger work stream system for our client.
Education and Qualifications
- Stakeholder engagement, requirements identification and documentation
- Creation of a project schedule/work plans
- Documentation of existing issues and risks
- Supporting weekly working group sessions (decision management)
- Leveraging SharePoint for collaboration with all teams
- Leveraging MS Project for advanced project schedule tracking
About Affinity :
- Experience with recognized project management methodologies.
- Experience with Cerner or other EMR platforms
- Project scope definition and schedule planning background
- SharePoint/MS Project
- Communication and engagement skills to engage all levels of project stakeholders from Front line staff to Executive
Affinity is a full-service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long-term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinity-group.ca