Senior Game Developer
On behalf of our client Affinity is looking for a seasoned game developer to help drive development on some of the most successful games. You will be part of a small team where the code you write gets deployed fast. You’ll be responsible for development, testing, code quality and to take charge of the work that you do, with flexible hours, an honest and able group of peers.
Your background should include:
It'd be a big plus if you have:
- Experience in a technical leadership role,
- 5+ years development with high-level languages,
- You have created applications serving thousands of people at a time with ease,
- Back-end or full stack development experience,
- Strong understanding of OO and modern software design principles,
- Experience shipping social or mobile applications (iOS, Android, Facebook, etc),
- Experience with game optimization techniques,
- Experience with AWS,
- Working knowledge or experience with Unix/Linux,
- Continuous integration and automated testing experience.
Affinity is a full-service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinity-group.ca