On behalf of our client, Affinity is currently seeking a Portfolio Manager to over see at a strategic level, two or more drugs or therapeutic areas for a pharmaceutical client. The Portfolio Manager, in keeping with the organizational structure of the Patient Support Services division, assumes overall responsibility for specific operations relating to their programs along with the Program Manager/Associate Program Manager, the implementation of contractual agreements specific to the delivery of client service on a specific drug therapy and/or other related projects.
• Uses exceptional customer service and negotiation skills to cultivate a partnership with the pharmaceutical client based on integrity and trust.
• Supports the procurement, implementation, launch and development of revenue generating programs.
• Successfully negotiates, executes, statements of work, service level agreements, and contract amendments.
• Actively seeks and includes client feedback and perspective in program outcomes and process improvements.
• Communicates program updates (including competitive intelligence and strategic insight) on an ongoing basis with the management team, Area Directors, consultants and program staff.
• Develops recommendations for program improvements based on best practice and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
• Develops cases and proposals that deliver prompt, cost effective, safe solutions to the client and the company.
• Serves as strategic primary point of contact for internal/external stakeholders and partners to address and ensure resolution of issues in a timely manner.
• Consistently and proactively shares strategic market insight with Pharmaceutical customer.
• Leads strategic projects as assigned.
• Attends client meetings in person as needed.
• Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information at all times
• Demonstrate strong leadership and delegate effectively to meet organizational and program objectives.
• Oversees Key Performance Indicators (KPI), customer satisfaction and other performance metrics in accordance to the Master Services Agreement and Statement of Works to ensure client expectations are met and maintained.
• Provide strong leadership and strategic direction to the internal team in developing and implementing programs.
• Identify opportunities to optimize operational efficiency and lead process improvement strategies in collaboration with Program Manager (PM)/Associate Program Manager (APM).
• Lead and facilitate strategic planning for future endeavors.
• Provides clear objectives and holds the program management team accountable for meeting collective goals.
• Oversee/manage partner vendor contracts and related billing in collaboration with the PM.
• Ensures that PM/APM is accurately capturing monthly program billing items.
• Manage budgets, forecasts and analyze variances.
• Ensures PM/APM are conducting Quality Assurance activities: chart audits, call audits, Adverse Event reporting.
• Ensures contractual obligation of reporting of Adverse Events is within expected timeframe.
• Collaborate with the PM/APM in Development and/or revision of policies and procedures
• Guides and monitors technological updates and CRM upgrades in collaboration with the PM/APM.
Human Resources Responsibilities:
• Coordinates recruitment, orientation, training, disciplinary performance reviews, coaching, workload planning, and retention initiatives with human resources.
• Recruit and hire program management team (PM/APM) and other roles as needed.
• Lead, coach, and mentor PM/APM; managing their performance towards meeting organizational, program, team and individual objectives.
• Manages program specific employees to ensure the delivery of high quality care and adhere to government, company and ISO 9001-2000 standards
• Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns. Responsible for completing Accident Reports for all direct reports who injure themselves on the job, within 24 hours of the incident.
• Leads or assist with the implementation of Modified Work Programs for employees
• Develop and delivers employee training: Including, but not limited to clinical and reimbursement programs
• Complete other tasks as requested
- Graduate of Registered Nursing Program or of any other Registered Health Care field holding current registration from an accredited School.
- Business graduate discipline in any field (College diploma, Undergraduate, Graduate)
• At least five years of progressive responsibility with recent experience in pharmaceutical program management.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret and integrate policies and procedures.
• Solid track record in conducting adult education initiatives and proven track record as a program project manager.
• Demonstrates time management skills as well as an ability to evaluate urgent situations and make appropriate decisions.
• Excellent communicator.
• Valid driver’s license and willingness to undertake out-of-town travel as required.
• Working knowledge of the French language would be considered an asset.
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit www.affinity-group.ca