On behalf of our client, Affinity is currently seeking an Intermediate Business Analyst to join their consulting team delivering Microsoft ERP Business Central projects. This dynamic role offers the chance for successful candidate to get into all areas of customer businesses, including manufacturing, logistics, sales, operations, finance and more. You will take a hands on role in the end to end implementation cycle.
Specific Qualifications or Desired Required:
- Gather, analyze, document and manage business and user requirements (both functional and non-functional) Identify potential solutions for the business and provide input to issues or risks
- Support maintaining issue and risk logs
- Support the development of all project documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in the related field
- 3-5 years experience in a Business Analyst role in a project-based environment
- Dynamics NAV/ Dynamics 365 functional implementation/ analysis skills
- Industry experience within manufacturing, supply chain or retail (preferable, not essential)
- Confident communication skills, written and verbal, with an enthusiastic approach to user facing consultancy
- Experience in dealing with a range of stakeholders gathering and documentation
- Experience in working on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-management skills
- Strong Visio, PowerPoint and Excel skills
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit www.affinity-group.ca