On behalf of our client, Affinity is currently seeking an Jnr/Intermediate Business Analyst to join our IT consulting team. You will be supporting the project manager on a number of Healthcare projects, excellent documentation (word, powerpoint, visio) skills are require for the role.
Specific Qualifications or Experience Required:
- Gather, analyze, document and manage business and user requirements (both functional and non-functional) Identify potential solutions for the business and provide input to issues or risks
- Provide support to the vendor implementation teams with product implementation, testing an disuse resolution
- Coordinate efforts with internal customers, external vendors, and technical teams to resolve issues
- Support maintaining issue and risk logs
- Support the development of all project documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in the related field
- 3-5 years experience in a Business Analyst role in a project-based environment
- Experience in dealing with a range of stakeholders gathering and documentation
- Experience in working on multiple projects at the same time
- Experience with infrastructure experience
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-management skills
- Strong Visio, PowerPoint and Excel skills
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit www.affinity-group.ca