Our client's Product Innovation & Research Team is looking for a dedicated and curious Full-Stack Developer. We are innovating at light speed and are searching for skilled developers to join us! In this role, you will be defining the future of our organization by exploring and developing experimental product ideas and proof-of-concept.
Reporting to the Director, Product Innovation & Research, you are passionate about delivering results and have a clear understanding on the impact you can make in your role. You will also be working with technical domain experts across different teams to augment the technical delivery. Overall, you can design, implement, and maintain technical solutions - but can also work collaboratively with non-technical staff to translate their needs into a product that works and is loved by users.
Here’s what you’ll do:
You’ll excel in this role if:
You are comfortable working with and integrating unfamiliar technology.
- Drive, design, develop, and deploy applications utilizing rapid prototyping techniques on many platforms to validate product ideas.
- Effectively balance quality and feature delivery for the target use cases as defined by the product goals.
- Document the list of open issues encountered when working on development and architectural tasks.
- Provide guidance to the product team on edge cases and specialized concepts in the problem domain relevant to product transition.
- Work independently or leading a small cross-functional team on team-level tasks, offering feedback on cross-cutting concerns.
- Understand the team's short-term priorities, and those of collaborating teams, well enough to guide your own work and assist others.
You have the ability to learn and pick up new things quickly. You are able to apply your knowledge and experience into new problem and technology domains.
You have keen problem-solving and analytical skills
. You have a systematic process for isolating issues and have a knack for uncovering root causes for seemingly random problems. You recognize patterns and nuances that help guide your decision-making around successful outcomes.
You are results-driven.
Your experience building applications across several platforms has given you the understanding that technology is always evolving. You have no preference to any specific process, platform, or technology stack because you understand that the solution to the problem you are trying to solve is relative to the success metrics you are trying to measure.
Success in this role looks like:
- 5-7 years of Full-Stack development experience with building scalable SaaS applications
- Technical expertise on building mobile and web applications
- Can quickly become productive in an unfamiliar platform, given appropriate documentation
- Experience integrating third party services, SDKs, components
- Writing clean, well-factored code
- Automated testing, including external dependencies
- Version control, CI/CD, monitoring
Effectively building and deploying applications on any platform to quickly validate or invalidate experimental product concepts.