On behalf of our client, Affinity is looking for an HR Manager to provide the deliver of consultative HR services to a diverse group of advisory clients.
In this role you will be responsible for providing advisory support while managing the life cycle of HR projects across a variety of HR-related subjects, including compensation, performance management, recruitment, and training and development. You will also have the ability to be persuasive and identify opportunities to provide clients with additional project work.
When you’re not supporting clients, you’ll be providing mentorship and growth opportunities to our internal HR team, and identifying major challenges for the consulting team and overcoming them together. You will also have an opportunity to create best in class programs to further support the HR team and clients.
This role calls for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who is highly agile and can take both a strategic and tactical approach to HR.
We are looking for the following characteristics:
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- You have demonstrated strong values of Teamwork, Initiative, Passion, Excellence and Respect – these values shine through in your work and commitment to the team
- You strive to deliver amazing results to clients, pushing past the status quo to deliver innovative solutions to obstacles
- You’re a strong communicator. Whether you’re communicating verbally, or in written format, you get your message across effectively
- You thrive in a work environment where no 2 days are the same
- Your project management skills are stellar, allowing you to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously all while maintaining a high-quality outcome for your clients
- Coaching and mentoring either direct reports or junior level resources comes naturally to you and you have a proven track record with helping to create winning teams
- You are able to build relationships across all levels of organizations, and love partnering with managers, executives, and CEO’s of small to mid-sized businesses
- You’re at that point in your career where you are ready for your next big challenge, and want to be groomed for a Senior level position
About Affinity Staffing:
- Bachelor’s degree with CHRL/CHRP designation is mandatory
- 6 to 8 years of senior level HR experience is a requirement
- Have expertise with a diversity of HR-experience in a wide range of industries
- 1+ year(s) of previous leadership/mentorship experience, coaching and developing junior level team members
- Demonstrated experience providing client centric strategic HR services for a portfolio of clients/business units
- Ability to influence business owners and executives through education utilizing strong business acumen
- Highly passionate about HR with a focus on continuous learning
- Previous experience working in highly entrepreneurial organizations as the solo HR professional and building HR infrastructure from the ground up
- Strong values-oriented individual that has a high sense of integrity and strong work ethic
- Ability to be fluid as a strategic thinker as well as perform at a tactical level when needed
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinitystaffing.ca.