On behalf of our global enterprise client, Affinity is currently seeking an experienced DevOps Lead.
This opportunity will see you working closely with a passionate team who are designing and implementing next generation customer facing IoT solutions on an international scale, using the latest technologies, within a highly recognised organisation going through an exciting digital transformation.
- Establishing and lead the practice that supports the end to end development ops process including the build, testing, release and support of data, application and technology components
- Monitoring and release management of solutions for both internal and external applications, and the migration to cloud
- Provide operational and organisational leadership to the global development teams
- Design, implement and operate platform-based application environments
- Establish a DevOps practice for digital platforms with a focus on Azure. The practice's aim is to measure and increase the quality and velocity of software deployments
- Establish and manage software release cycle using the latest Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery techniques and technologies
- Develop and maintain service level agreements with internal client groups, with a strong focus on service availability and proactive detection of problems
About Affinity Staffing:
- Knowledge of provisioning, configuring, operating, and monitoring infrastructure and applications in both on premise and cloud environments and automation
- Strong knowledge of release management and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery techniques and technologies
- 2 + years in a DevOps Lead position, working with Cloud (ideally Azure) and modern DevOps practices
- Working within an Agile/Scrum framework
- Well versed in process and project management practices
- Agile methodology with a deep understanding of software engineering principles and process along with the ability to apply this knowledge to execute projects and optimize strategies
- Hadoop, Hive, other big data tools and distributed systems, networks, storage, containers and container application platforms like Kubernetes and Mesos
- Configuration Management Systems like Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible
- Strong understanding of both relational database management systems (RDBMS) and NoSQL databases
- Exposure to mobile development (iOS/Android) is preferred
- Strong understanding and experience developing APIs and web service concepts such as REST, SOAP, and XML/JSON business object representations
- Experience with digital marketing and ecommerce platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager, Oracle Eloqua and IBM WebSphere Commerce or SAP Hybris would be an asset
- Exposure to SAP ERP, CRM, BI, would be an asset
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit.