On behalf of our client, Affinity Staffing is seeking an expert in object-oriented design patterns for Java-based enterprise microservice software development, with an in-depth understanding of Agile and software development lifecycles. You will work either independently or as part of a team in an effort to build and integrate new capabilities. This may entail designing new features and capabilities in that effort.
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging
- Service oriented design and analysis
- Unit testing and design and development quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Integrate new capabilities with existing systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Create and execute project work plans; revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Proactively identify areas requiring improvement, and seek out and recommend new solutions
- Teach out new capabilities and industry best practices to others (such as web designers)
- Present findings, concepts and proposals in a clear, effective, professional manner, which is appropriate to the audience level
About Affinity Staffing:
- You have 5+ years' experience in Web and/or enterprise application development and tiered application design in Java
- You have 2+ years' experience in Microservice design pattern
- You have 3+ years' experience with Spring framework
- You have 3+ years' experience working with Java-focused microservice architectures and platforms (gateway, registry, microservice)
- Your technical expertise includes experience with Java 8 (BB uses this) and up, Shell scripting, JSON – new XML, design patterns, Spring, SQL, O/R mapping technology (hibernate or other), Microservice, Testing framework – stand alone test, test the logic within the code. Unit testing allows to see if the code will break if code is changed – Junit. Build frameworks – Maven – provide dependency management, ease for packaging, allows to modualize. Ant – 15 years old, similar to Maven (Openshift - nice to have)
- You're knowledgeable and experienced with Object-Oriented and Microservice Architecture, application architecture definition, applications design, business requirements gathering, requirements analysis, object modelling, and data modelling
- You're familiar with Agile development methodologies.
- You've designed and developed applications for a clustered or distributed environment
Affinity Staffing is a full-service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit.