On behalf of our enterprise client, Affinity is looking for an intermediate level System Integration Analyst to work on an information exchange project. The role requires practical experience of implementing REST APIs with JSON and XML payload using MuleSoft Platform including analysis of the JSON schemas, development of APIs for data access, performance tuning and supporting implemented APIs after go-live.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Analysis of complex and interrelated JSON schemas and definitions;
- Experience with documenting APIs using RAML language;
- Development of the complex flows with branching;
- Mapping of the relational data structures on the JSON documents;
- Development of complex data mappings using DataWave language;
- Testing APIs using MuleSoft API Development Kit and Postman application;
- Ability to present concepts using diagrams and verbal communication.
- Experience of operating within a DevOps Software Development Life Cycle;
- Experience with implementing REST APIs accessing Microsoft SQL Server;
- Practical experience of work with issue tracking systems (e.g. JIRA);
- Certifications from software vendors.
- Experience working in a Microsoft BizTalk environment.
About Affinity :
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinity-group.ca