On behalf or our Healthcare clients, Affinity has a number of clients planning to integrate their Hospital Information System (HIS) to accelerate the adoption of electronic health records. These clients will be upgrading to the latest version of MEDITECH, Cerner or EPIC. This technology will improve patient care and safety, as well as enhance patients' experience under care, allowing clinicians to access more information about their patients when they need it from almost anywhere. Project Managers are responsible for the coordination and completion of all aspects of project management on assigned projects, including, but not limited to, project scope, project schedule, project budget, project plans, facilitating meetings, documenting requirements, overseeing development, operational workflows, and implementation. Additionally, the Project Manager directs participants in compliance and regulatory alignment efforts.
- Delivers concurrent various sized projects to successful completion.
- Follows standard work/processes, policies and processes, develops detailed project plans and completes required project documentation
- Conduct project intake, develop project teams, define objectives and scope, document current and future-state processes, document risks and assumptions, and oversee development, operational workflows and implementation.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects. Tracks milestones and anticipates deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports and matrix for senior leadership regarding status of projects.
- Coordination with Operations Leadership and management on project budget targets, status and resolution of related issues.
- Provides input for tracking project budget targets (overall) and stays current on status (through coordination and knowledge of related PO's, vendor relationships).
- Conduct project kick-off meetings, communicate individual roles and project expectations, and in conjunction with the project/senior project coordinator serve as the initial point of contact for projects.
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- PMP Certification
- Certified on any of the following vendors' solutions: EPIC, Cerner, Meditech;
- Program management leading mission-critical programs that involve significant organizational complexity
- Leading large teams in a matrix management environment
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring process improvement initiatives
- Developing, implementing, managing and monitoring project management frameworks and methodologies.
- Developing and managing project budgets and process.
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinity-group.ca