On behalf of our enterprise client, Affinity is seeking a Senior Project Manager to an integral part of this redevelopment project and further detailed work and expertise is required to support mapping and finalizing the scope, timelines, milestones and budget.
Specific Qualifications or Experience Required:
- Identification and analysis of specific information systems and technologies to meet requirements for the NSP IMIT Program as defined in the NSP Business Case, Clinical Functional Program and other project documents
- Input and support prioritizing the final scope of the NSP IMIT program
- Prepare material and facilitate workshops/discussions with multiple stakeholder groups including clinical, technical, engineers, etc.
- Collect clinical and operational requirements and translate into technology solutions documented in formal manner
- Consultation and liaison with project stakeholders including clinical, operational, executive leadership, IMITS departments, other redevelopment projects across ON and Design Builder proponents, etc.
- Development of Project Charter and Business Case documentation
- Creation of project plans that include activities for all phases of the NSP Project, including procurement, discovery, construction design, transition and opening
- Creation and execution of resource plans for all project phases
About Affinity :
- Extensive project management experience (PMP preferred)
- Extensive experience managing IMIT implementations
- Proven experience in writing business cases and project charters
- Experience working with hospital redevelopment project preferred
- Strong leadership skills and ability to form partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, work collaboratively and deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to translate clinical and operational requirements into technology solutions
- Proven ability to support a collaborative team approach to decision-making
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to interact tactfully and effectively with staff at all organizational levels, both internally and externally
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinity-group.ca