On behalf of our enterprise client, Affinity is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 6 month contract plus extensions to join their Clinical System Transformation project.
The Business Analyst will provide the following services:
Specific Qualifications or Experience Required:
- Provide strategic planning support and change management services by leading and performing feasibility studies, requirements gathering and implementation support.
- Coordinate and implement applications by ensuring documentation, writing and testing of applications and verifying that programs are functional and consistent with specifications
- Develop user documentation, such as training and downtime procedures to support the implementation.
- Produce briefing notes for management and governance committees
- Provide technical and business direction and guidance to other project staff by identifying staff required, assigning tasks to staff, setting priorities and reassigns work when necessary to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Coordinate and supports the development and execution of project plans, prepares and monitors project budgets and communicates status reports.
- Participate in the analysis, acceptance criteria definition, development, testing, training, implementation and maintenance phases of assigned projects. Carries out post-implementation reviews and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Provide advice and direction to clients on methods to improve performance, efficiencies through the use of automated tools and revised work processes.
- Support technical activities by working with IMITS
- Support other technical teams as required such as the Integration work stream
- Lead issue resolution and perform business analysis on key work activities
- Experience with Cerner, EPIC, or MEDITECH
- 5+ years working within Healthcare
- Demonstrated understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle and project management methodology
- Ability to collect business requirements, document current and future state and perform gap analysis
- Demonstrated experience organizing and writing application related documentation and proposals
- Demonstrated ability to lead staff in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to
- communicate complex ideas in simple terminology
- Ability to understand and clearly relate technical information and principals of operation to other members of the organization
- Ability to analyze operational problems and recommend innovative solutions, demonstrating time management skills
- Mainstream project planning software/tools experience preferred
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long-term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit.