Affinity is looking for a Senior Network Engineers to join our client’s team providing consulting and services to their clients. If you are looking for your next opportunity – this is your next stop.
If you can maintain networks created by Cisco/HP, troubleshoot issues, ensure network security, create and configure networks, and provide technical support send me your resume ASAP.
- Create and Configure Networks - With experience and knowledge of routing and switching, you will need to install, maintain, and configure networks.
- Resolve Technical Issues - Troubleshoot and test networks. Technical issues include network-related problems, system failures, and routing changes and updates.
- Apply Security Updates - Apply security techniques, you will need to ensure proper controls in access, logging, and auditing. Develop network security guidelines.
- Test and Evaluate Software - Testing and evaluating software and hardware, Ensure reliability. To maintain systems, you will develop processes to improve network functionality.
- Assess Network Performance - Assess network performance to ensure that the needs of the business are met. Make recommendations for network planning and upgrades on systems.
Specific Qualifications or Experience Required:
- 5-7 years of experience with a wide range of HP/Cisco/Aruba routers & switches
- 5+ years of proven network troubleshooting skills at engineering level
- Routing & Switching skills with (BGP, OSPF, RIP, PVST, HSRP, etc.)
- Cisco QoS experience (CCNA or CCNP)
- VPN, IDS/IPS, Firewall experience
- Experience in troubleshooting: DNS, DHCP, FTP, VPNs, LACP, SSL, NAT/PAT, ADSL/Cable Modems, copper/fiber wiring issues
- Superior understanding of network monitoring & performance technologies
- Strong understanding of traditional Telephony technologies (PBX, PRIs)
Affinity is a full-service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long-term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit.