On behalf of our client, Affinity Staffing is seeking a Project Administrator. The Project Administrator assists the EPMO and IT Programs with administrative functions and reporting.
In this role you’ll:
- Processing project invoices
- Completion of monthly accruals
- Management of Project Coordinator shared mailboxes; responding to and assigning incoming requests
- Meeting preparation/coordination (including scheduling, boardroom setup, catering, booking travel etc.)
- Maintaining online filing systems and general administration/ad-hoc requests
- Actively support the companies Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
Here’s what you bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 2+ years administrative experience in a corporate setting.