On behalf of our client, we are looking for a VP of Sales & Marketing who is experienced, entrepreneurial and energetic. In the role you would be responsible for the management, development and continuous improvement of our sales and marketing team. The successful candidate will build, manage and develop: our team; our path-to-market; our product marketing; and, our education strategy.
- Sales team
- Sales operations
- Business development (Integrated Healthcare Providers, DSOs and Government Accounts (military))
- Channel management (D/S, Dealers) and development of new channels
- Product Marketing (materials, pricing, communications)
- Web site
- Web store
- Social media
- Communications to all stakeholders
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Build incredible teams and processes to sell products that satisfy the needs of prospective customers.
- Performance will be measured against: revenue, revenue growth, profit, gross margins, LTV/CAC, channel performance, new customer creation.
Reporting –to the CEO and is a member of the SMG (Senior Management Group). Occasionally reports to the Board.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Successful experience building a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan
- Successful experience building and growing channels
- Successful experience selling medical devices, products, consumables and services into a clinical setting (preferably dental).
- Successful experience closing deals with large DSOs, government and Integrated Healthcare Providers
- Successful experience monitoring and evaluating sales rep progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations
- Successful experience managing a team of 5+ salespeople
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Successful experience utilizing a CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data
- Successful experience hiring and onboarding sales representatives
- Successful experience building and managing a territory (include geography if necessary)
- Proven experience working within a fast growing, dynamic, demanding company environment
- Experience providing status reports with market and customer feedback to the corporate leadership team
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales leadership
- A track record of creating new and successful products and services that are consumer-facing and fit within a clinical setting
KEY QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO SUCCEED IN THE JOB
- Ability to lead, expand, develop and manage a team
- Demonstrated significant maturity and integrity
- Tenacious, creative, ability to understand the big picture and maintain quality and attention to detail
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit www.affinity-group.ca