On behalf of our client, Affinity is looking for a contract Hybris Developer, located downtown Toronto.
The ideal candidate will have strong recent Hybris development skills and a solid foundation in Core Java (JDK 7 or above). This is a 6 month contract with a strong possibility of extensions.
3-5 years of professional experience
2+ years of experience in Hybris 5.x (5.5 and above):
- Fair Idea on Hybris Data Model (add/modify the item types)
- Customizing Hybris OOB (out of the box) services
- Create/modify Impex scripts
- Event Listeners, Interceptors
- Cockpit: CS-cockpit, Product cockpit, HMC, has
- Idea about Hybris extensions
- IGood to have knowledge on Backoffice, Payment integration, OMS (Fulfillment)
- Experience developing applications using Core Java (JDK 7 and above), Java EE, SpringMVC
- Experience writing Unit & Integration test cases (should have an idea on Mockito & Junit)
- Experience writing good performance-driven coding (considering high volume load on application)
- Good debugging skills
- Build tool (e.g. ant), Sonar rules, Gitlab, Docker
- Hands-on Microservices and API contract testing experience is a plus
Please reach out to find out more about this opportunity. https://affinity.catsone.com/careers/37622-General/jobs/12763291-Hybris-Developer--Contract/
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit www.affinity-group.ca