On behalf of our client, Affinity is currently seeking a Stiecore Senior Developer - Contract to join their team.
This project will be focused on creating a digital wheel stand solution that can be used for auto shows and other events.
- This digital wheel stand solution will be used at every auto show and future events.
- All content (images, videos), pricing data, features, specs, 360s, would pull from Sitecore (website CMS) automatically, making it easier to keep the wheel stands up to date as new vehicles launch
Ideally, this candidate will be well versed with most of the Sitecore capabilities and has hands on experience on Sitecore to deliver projects.
• Expert in Asp.Net MVC Web development
• Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server). Must be strong in MS SQL and database concepts.
• Familiar with secure coding practices - how to prevent SQL injections, Encrypted traffic, etc.
• Awareness/Implementation of the following is must
• Hands on development on Sitecore 8.2
• Sitecore react Component development
• Helix based development
• Sitecore - Multi-Language implementation
• Sitecore Development practices which support Experience Editor
• GIT branching and merging
• Devops using Unicorn
• .Net f/w fundamentals are clear
• Expert user of Visual Studio and its features
• Ability to setup local environment
• Adept in merging UI design with backend code
• Debug templates
• Sitecore Caching
Awareness / Exposure to the following is good to have
• Role based Sitecore security setup
• Implement workflow
• Multi-tenant implementation
• MongoDB experience
Overall Desired Experience:
- 2 to 4 years with 1-2 years of Sitecore and web based development experience using ASP .Net MVC.
- Exposure to end to end software development life cycle in a Sitecore implementation.
- Preference will be given to candidates who understands the development as well as administration aspects of Sitecore.
Please note the location may alternate between Markham and Downtown Toronto and the contract is immediate until Nov 15th.
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit www.affinity-group.ca