On behalf of our client, Affinity is looking for an Executive Administration Assistant, located in downtown Toronto for a leading global organization.
We are looking for someone to "Project Manage" the administrative function of running a 50+ person IT department. This role reports directly to the CIO.
We are looking for someone who help the CIO run a smooth, caring, employee and customer focused organization. Someone who can anticipate scheduling needs and conflicts, make the right judgement calls on priorities, plan employee events, and bring new ideas to the group for efficiencies and collaboration.
What you will do:
Attributes and skills:
- Maintaining and coordinating calendars, including scheduling meetings and conference calls, preparation of meeting materials and related tasks.
- Act as a key, informed contact for internal and external stakeholders, while providing reliable and timely resolution to inquiries.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, documents, and other meeting materials.
- Document execution: ensuring the executive approves invoices, expense reports, and agreements in a timely fashion and that materials are returned to the appropriate people both internally and externally.
- Organize and maintain paper filing systems and electronic files.
- Booking and managing travel arrangements.
- Preparation of expense reports.
- Assist in planning and organizing department social events.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented to ensure efficient administration of the department
- Bring new ideas and ways to streamline effeciencies and anticipates needs - intuitive, professional, takes initiative, good business accumen
- Understands and has experience with booking travel, planning employee events, employee collaboration
- A proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization and with external contacts
- Good judgement and common sense - with previous experience in handling confidential documents
- 3+ years of administrative assistant/personal assistant experience for a member of the executive team
- Experience in planning and ensuring accuracy of complicated travel arrangements.
- Organizational/Multi-Task Skills - Ability to allocate time effectively, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines; ability to handle multiple demands, competing priorities and adapt to new ideas and constant changes; ability to use initiative and self-managing skills to work independently with minimal direction and respond effectively to issues that arise in the absence of the senior leader; detail-oriented
- Computer Skills – Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Visio, and Excel
About Affinity Staffing
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology Agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting.We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on our four key principles - Transparency - Flexibility - Agility - Efficiency.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinity-group.ca