On behalf of our client, Affinity is currently seeking a mobile iOS developer with native development experience to join their team.
Our client is an exciting start-up that is an innovative travel event-tech company. The company focuses on travel, music, entertainment and sports. They are building a world-class team in their Vancouver location and looking for talented and passionate people to develop and support our innovative product.
About the Job:
Seeking an expert iOS Mobile Developer in Vancouver to lead the development of a new mobile application. More information about the project will be shared at the time of the interview.
- Develop native iOS applications
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Work with our UX and design teams
- Work closely with our product and project managers on roll out
- Identify and correct issues/bugs
- Participate in design and architecture discussions
- Work closely with backend engineers
- Work with the mobile dev team on any Android apps
- Minimum of 5 years of experience building iOS apps
- Proficiency in Swift or Objective-C
- Familiarity with Core Data, Core Animation, and other IOS frameworks
- Proven experience in designing and implementing mobile solutions from the ground up
- Practical understanding of the IOS mobile app development cycle
- Published IOS apps in the application store is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in integration of services and JSON-based REST APIs
- Expertise writing clean, maintainable and well documented code
- Experience in performance optimization for data and battery consumption
- Experience in threading and offline storage
- Solid understanding of code versioning tools
- Initiative to work independently and ability to take ownership of projects
- Strong English skills, both written and oral
- Experience working with cross platform technologies (e.g. React Native)
- Experience in Android development
- Full-time, Permanent Employee
- Salary: $TBD based on experience (
- Bonuses, benefits and stock options available and in line with company policy
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit www.affinity-group.ca