On behalf of our client, Affinity is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst, in Toronto within the Health and Wellness Industry.
This role involves overseeing the management of tracking, measuring, and reporting for all Digital KPIs. This will include the day-to-day management and optimization of digital ad buys, web and social media traffic and conversions, email blasts and dashboard reports.
- Oversee the day-to-day management and creation of all digital ad buys – AdWords, Bing, Social – ensuring all have UTM codes for tracking end to end and attribution into the patient database.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to recommend digital media buy optimization tactics
- Responsible for the daily tracking of web traffic, providing recommendations to boost traffic
- Contribute to ongoing website planning including page optimization, increasing online conversions, tracking growth of website goals, etc.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/annual/YoY marketing KPI reports, SEO, SEM, content marketing and other ad-hoc dashboard reports as required
- Based on digital KPI tracking and reporting, provide recommendations to optimize performance
- Manage all campaign and digital ad meta data
- Monitor and report on organic traffic to better understand keyword traffic, keyword performance
- Ensure consistency of all keywords, provide recommendations on content and other related assets to make continuous SEO improvements
- 8+ years (preferred) proven experience in digital marketing role managing the tracking, reporting of digital channels including website, SEM, SEO, social media and content marketing
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics certified
- Expertise in digital ad buys (ideally with national, regional and local focus) including Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube
- Experience building a multitude of marketing and stakeholder reports such as dashboards, KPI reporting, trend analysis, channel performance
- Highly organized to keep on task and self manage, ensuring all deliverables are on time, on brand and budget.
- Excellent business acumen
- Adaptable, cooperative & collaborative to develop strong internal & external relationships
- Positivity, self-motivation, a natural curiosity, creativity/innovation & confidence in your ability to influence & energize stakeholders across multiple geographies
- An entrepreneurial spirit, critical thinking, ability to `work in the grey`, the tenacity & confidence to take calculated risks & try new things, measure results & repeat
- Excellent time management with an understanding of what’s important, task prioritization
- College/University degree or diploma in a relevant field; a background in statistics is an asset
Affinity is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity, please visit www.affinity-group.ca