On behalf of our client, Affinity is seeking a self motivated Technical Support Analyst
. You will serve as a technical escalation point and initial customer contact for escalations and issues. You will be the face of business technology and help provide operational excellence through troubleshooting, coaching and support.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Performs technical support for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware with minimal supervision.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot desktop systems, workstations, servers and network.
- Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel.
- Recommends hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades.
- Maintain daily performance of server and client hardware and software;
- Maintain inventory of hardware and software assets.
About Affinity Group:
- Hands-on technical experience that demonstrates the ability to effectively plan and prioritize competing deadlines and requirements
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
- Experience in working with the fast-paced business to determine requirements and clarify processes
- Experience in identifying and understanding client needs and validating with key stakeholders, developing and evaluating alternative solutions and making recommendations on the most effective system approaches and business solutions
- Working knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM) principles
- Degree or diploma from an established education institution
- ITIL or similar IT Best Practice certification
- Professional Technology Certification such as MCP, MCSA
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Technology Stack
- Demonstrated experience of networking switches and TCP/IP
- Demonstrated experience in deployment and support of Windows 7/8/10
- Experience with VPN and remote desktop configuration
- Experience with MS Office 2016
- Virtual machine and VMWare
- Working experience with Office 365
Affinity Group is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Group, please visit.