On behalf of our client Affinity is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager on a 6-month contract. This role is responsible for analyzing, planning, and managing a desktop refresh and upgrade to Windows 10 to approximately 100 offices across BC, AB. This represents about 1200 desktop workstations and 40 mobile users (notebooks).
- Develop project plans and detailed deployment schedules
- Manage the project budget
- Manage and schedule vendor technicians
- Provide design input on Windows 10 deployment methods
- Work with the business on the physical design of the new equipment in each office
- Consult on the development of workstation specifications
- Manage the workstation imaging process
- Work with other project teams to ensure their solution requirements are addressed in the workstation spec
- Analyze current inventory and provide upgrade or replace recommendations
- Support the process of ordering new equipment
- Manage physical asset shipping and other logistics
- Coordinate with management from each office on installation and delivery
- Verbal and written communications as needed to support deployment and training needs
About Affinity Staffing:
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 3+-years of experience managing desktop hardware refreshes
- 2+-years of experience with Windows 10 upgrades
- Proven experience with large scale deployments to geographically dispersed offices
- PMP designation is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that can adapt style to the audience
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit.