Affinity Staffing is seeking a qualified Information Security Project Manager to work with one of our exciting clients based in British Columbia.
As an integral member of the client’s Project Management Office team, this position will focus on initiating, planning and executing information security and technology projects ensuring quality products and services are delivered on time, on budget and on spec. The Project Manager will report to the PMO and liaise with multiple key stakeholders, while working closely with the Information Technology Team as well as the Security Architecture Office, consultants and third-party vendors.
- Work with Information Security and Infrastructure and Information Technology to lead the planning and implementation of projects;
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, deliverables and tasks;
- Define resource requirements, coordinate availability of resources and support the management of project resource allocation;
- Develop, monitor and control project timelines;
- Manage project budgets;
- Provide direction and support to project teams;
- Liaise with customers and external vendors;
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to stakeholders;
- Implement and manage project changes, issues and risks;
- Complete project evaluations and assessment of results;
- Define and develop requirements when required;
- Technical or university degree in one or more technology disciplines;
- A PMP designation;
- Eight or more years of experience in Information Security and Infrastructure technology project management;
- Formal training in a PMI-type project management methodology and project management software;
- Previous experience in solution and product evaluation and leading proof of concept initiatives;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills including to executive level audiences;
- Excellent organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget;
This is an initial 6 month contract with the high possibility for extensions based on project scope and budget.
About Affinity Staffing:
Affinity Staffing is a full-service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinitystaffing.ca