The Oracle HR Functional Analyst will be responsible for implementing, integrating and enhancing Oracle HR systems to meet business requirements. We have one of the largest implementations of Oracle ERP in BC including a mix of both on-premise and Cloud modules. The Oracle HR Functional Analyst will work with the business users to analyze business problems; understand requirements and objectives; perform fit gap analysis; perform application configuration; test and deliver documented solutions.
In this role you’ll:
Here’s what you bring:
- Work with business users to analyze business problems; understand requirements and objectives; liaise with IT team; adopt best practices and deliver documented solutions.
- Understand end to end business processes, provide routine troubleshooting, support, and user training as well as analysis and solution development for functional and technical issues.
- Perform fit gap analysis of HRIS solutions
- Configure off the shelf ERP functionality to satisfy business requirements.
- Work with software developers and third party vendors to design, build and test system enhancements, reports, interfaces, and workflows.
- Actively support the Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing or supporting Oracle HR / HCM applications.
- Hands-on experience implementing or supporting at least 3 of the following Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS) or Fusion HCM Cloud modules: Oracle Time and Labour, Employee Self-Service, Core HR, Talent Acquisition (Taleo), Performance Management, Career Development or Talent Review.
- Strong knowledge of HR business processes.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Good understanding of contemporary systems, development methodologies and tools in a large corporate setting.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize work based on business value.