Business Intelligence Lead
Our clients deserve the best and the same goes for our people. We invest in our employees in order to support our business through a period of significant growth. As a BI Lead you will help our clients get the best that we have to offer, and you will receive the same in return.
By bringing together smart, dedicated, high caliber colleagues from diverse backgrounds, we deliver extraordinary client service in a truly dynamic work environment. The collaboration, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit we were founded on provides the opportunity for incoming employees to make a real impact. We are passionate about our business and our culture, and are looking to attract, retain and develop individuals who have that same drive.
We are looking for talented, highly motivated individuals with exceptional experience who can embody our culture and values as a creative, collaborative and hard-working organization.
We are looking for a BI Lead who will be instrumental to our effort of managing its records and information in accordance with business development, operational, and legal/regulatory compliance. You will be responsible for the integration of records and information management principles into organization’s business processes.
Want to work for a company with an award-winning culture? Do you want to have the opportunity to work with an innovative, energetic and supportive team of people who are dedicated to creating smart technical and business solutions and challenging the status quo? Do you seek challenges, are passionate about technology and finance, and dedicated to continuous learning and improvement, then we would like to speak with you.
- Provide hands-on development and support for analytical databases such as reporting data mart and self-service data architectures for the enterprise
- Make recommendations for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process/policies for addressing data quality issues
- Managing ongoing development and integration of business level structures, navigation structures, metadata, and templates to maintain the integrity of the information architecture
- Enhancing user experience by developing classification schemes and semantic and contextual informational relationships to facilitate business activities
- Design, develop and maintain ETL solutions for Data warehouse
- Stay abreast of industry trends.
- You have 4-6 years of related work experience preferably in the financial Industry
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in IT
- You have expert knowledge of data management and data architecture functions, including physical database design, data migration, and data modeling (normalized and dimensional)
- You have suberb SQL skills including database object creation, writing stored procedures, ad-hoc queries, and resolving performance issues
- You bring experience working on enterprise application integration projects using Microsoft technologies including SQL Analytics, SSIS, SSRS reporting and Power BI
- You have experience in analyzing source data systems, data flows, and creating data architectural designs
- You have experience with business analysis and leading complex data management projects
- If you have experience leading a team this is considered an asset
- You have a solid understanding of business process and operational workflow analysis
- Direct banking industry/financial services knowledge is an asset
- Previous experience with Data Governance, Analytics and Big Data is an asset
- Knowledge of Azure and other cloud-based data warehouse solutions is an asset
- You are legally eligible to work in Canada for any employer