Our clients deserve the best and the same goes for our people. We invest in our employees in order to support our business through a period of significant growth. As a Solutions Analyst you will help our clients get the best that we has to offer, and you will receive the same in return.
By bringing together smart, dedicated, high caliber colleagues from diverse backgrounds, we deliver exceptional client service in a truly dynamic work environment. The collaboration, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit we were founded on provides the opportunity for incoming employees to make a real impact. We are passionate about our business and our culture, and are looking to attract, retain and develop individuals who have that same drive.
We take pride in our work and are trusted advisors to our clients. We are looking for talented, highly motivated individuals with exceptional experience who can embody our culture and values as a creative, team-oriented and hard-working organization.
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Analyst. We are a diverse group of professionals that has a passion for learning and delivering high-quality results that provide long-term value to the business.
You will play a key role in the solution management and will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with complex challenges. If you are passionate about technology and finance, and dedicated to continuous learning and improvement, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities will involve:
Skills and qualifications will include:
- Solution management and project administration
- Perform analysis and requirements gathering with stakeholders
- Design and oversee the implementation (build or buy) of technical solutions
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Perform data analysis and QA when needed
- Work independently or as a team
- Manage external resources and vendors as required
- Completes other duties as assigned
- The role will evolve over time depending on experience and capabilities of the candidate
- Minimum 10 years of related work experience in a corporate IT environment
- Experience in SQL would be a definite asset
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Analyzes information from varying perspectives, establishes the pivotal element of an issue, and reaches a logical conclusion through the process
- Expresses ideas clearly, concisely, directly and willingly
- Experience working on enterprise application integration projects using Microsoft technologies including SharePoint, CRM, SQL Analytics and reporting would be an asset
- Previous experience working in financial services or wealth management would be a definite asset
- Strong business acumen is highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to develop and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, management team members, and all colleagues within the Technology Team
- Essential to be fluent and highly skilled in the use of the English language (both written and verbal)
- Creative, self-starter, results-oriented, avid learner and teacher
- An innate desire to share expertise and mentor others would be an asset
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada for any employer