On behalf of our client, Affinity is seeking an IT Helpdesk Support Technician
for a 6 month contract.
You will have proven experience in a similar role and someone who is passionate about technology and providing exceptional customer service, who is looking to join a fun team in an exciting environment.
• Provide a strong and consistent customer service experience for all staff
• Manage, maintain, and develop core Helpdesk systems, applications and processes
• Manage and prioritize incoming tasks effectively
• Troubleshoot complex technical problems while being resourceful
• Champion new hardware, software and A/V solutions
• Build, image and deploy workstations via SCCM
• Maintain and manage all hardware inventory
• Support new hire setup and studio desk moves, ensuring both are as pain-free as possible • Maintain strong vendor relationships and assist with technology procurement and record keeping
• Step up and drive IT projects – end-to-end lifecycle project management
Bonus if you have:
- 3 years’ minimum experience as a Tier 2/3 or Senior Helpdesk level role
- 3 + years experience supporting: Office365, Windows 10, and Active Directory
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Technical aptitude for a wide variety of technologies, from on-premise to cloud applications
- A love for technology – including hardware/software knowledge and refined troubleshooting and task management skills
- A proactive mindset, operational independence, energy and a positive attitude.
About Affinity Staffing:
- Experience with Media and Entertainment design tools and creation suites IE: Autodesk, Perforce, Creative Cloud, Allegorithmic Substance, Pixologic Zbru
- Experience working within a game studio or software developer
- SCCM certified, Windows Server experience, MCSE
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit.